ASUS ROG MAXIMUS XIII HERO Motherboard
ASUS ROG MAXIMUS XIII HERO Motherboard Overview
ROG Maximus XIII Hero
Intel ASUS ROG MAXIMUS XIII HERO Z590 ATX gaming motherboard with 14+2 power stages, PCIe 4.0, Onboard WiFi 6E (802.11ax), Dual Intel 2.5 Gb Ethernet, Quad M.2 with heatsinks and embedded backplates, Dual onboardThunderbolt 4, USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 front-panel connector and Aura Sync RGB lighting
• Intel Socket LGA 1200 for 11th Gen Intel Core processors and 10th Gen Intel CoreTM, Pentium Gold and Celeron Processors
• Intelligent Control: ASUS-exclusive software and firmwareutilities that simplify setup and improve performance: AI Overclocking, AI Cooling, AI Networking and Two-Way AI Noise-Cancelation
• Robust Power Solution: 14+2 teamed power stages rated for 90 Amps, ProCool II power connectors, MicroFine alloy chokes and 10K Japanese-made black metallic capacitors
• Optimized Thermal Design: Enlarged VRM heatsinks plus integrated aluminum I/O cover, high-conductivity thermal pad, quad M.2 heatsinks with embedded backplates and ROG Water-Cooling Zone
• High-performance Networking: Onboard WiFi 6E (802.11ax), dual Intel 2.5 Gb Ethernet and ASUS LANGaurd.
• Fastest Gaming Connectivity: PCIe 4.0, quad M.2, USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 front-panel connector, dual USB Type-C ports with Thunderbolt 4 USB-C
• Gaming Audio: ROG SupremeFX ALC4082 with ESS ES9018Q2C DAC for high-fidelity audio
• Unmatched Personalization: ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including one RGB header and three addressable Gen 2 RGB headers
Two-Way AI Noise Cancelation
This utility leverages a massive deep-learning database to reduce over 500 million types of background noise from incoming or outgoing audio, helping ensure crystal-clear communication in games or calls.
Teamed Power Architecture
Today’s CPU architectures place incredible demands on motherboard power design by transitioning from deep power-saving modes, going from lower-power mode to full load in an instant. The latest ROG VRM architecture rises to the challenge by utilizing teamed power stages to rapidly swing current, while maintaining exemplary thermal performance.
ASUS OptiMem III
With proprietary memory trace layout tweaks that improve signal integrity and mitigate noise, OptiMem III allows memory kits to run at lower latencies, reduced voltages, and operate at higher frequencies. Stack ROG Maximus XIII Hero with your favorite modules and maximize the throughput of the 11th Gen Intel Core Rocket Lake processor for applications that demand massive bandwidth.
Intel Wi-Fi 6E (Gig+)
Onboard WiFi 6E technology takes advantage of the newly available radio spectrum in the 6 GHz band, providing up to three times the bandwidth of the 5 GHz band and up to seven 160 MHz bands to deliver ultrafast wireless networking speeds along with improved capacity and better performance in dense wireless environments.
USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 Front-Panel Connector
The latest USB standard opens another USB 3.2 Gen 2 lane for a maximum data transfer throughput of up to 20 Gbps.
ROG Maximus XIII Hero is equipped with four onboard M.2 slots, with two offering PCIe 4.0 support for the latest GPUs and high-speed SSDs.
ROG SupremeFX ALC4082 with ESS ES9018Q2C DAC
The ESS SABRE9018Q2C integrated DAC amplifier is capable of providing -115 dB total harmonic distortion (THD+N) for playback that conveys all the subtlety and nuances of the audio track. In addition, the 121 dB dynamic range (DNR) provides an extremely low noise-floor, further accentuating dynamics and punch.
Gear up with ROG components —from graphics card and monitors to mice and keyboards. And up your game with complementary aesthetics, control and compatibility. The ROG ecosystem is more extensive than any competing brand, so you’ll enjoy greater choice as your system expands.