Gigabyte H610M H Motherboard
Gigabyte H610M H Motherboard Overview
6+1+1 Phases Hybrid Power Design
Gigabyte H610M H Motherboard’s cleaner and more efficient power delivery to the CPU with better thermal performance ensure stability under high CPU frequencies and heavy loading.
- 6+1+1 Phases Low RDS(on) MOSFETs
- Solid capacitors to improve transient response and minimize oscillation.
- 8-pin Solid Pin CPU Power Connector.
Intel® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Networking
Intel® GbE LAN features cFosSpeed, a network traffic management application which helps to improve network latency and maintain low ping times to deliver better responsiveness in crowded LAN environments.
Solid Pin Power Connectors
H610 motherboards feature solid plated ATX 12V 8pin power connectors to offer a stable power supply during CPU overloading.
Solid Pin Power connector advantages
- Larger contact area for electricity
- More metal quantity to sustain higher power and generated heat
- Ultra durable and longer lifespan
The BIOS is essential for users during initial setup to allow for the most optimal settings. With a new GUI and easier to use functionalities, GIGABYTE has been able to reinvent the BIOS to give users a better experience while setting up their new system.