AKG Perception P420 Condenser Microphone0 out of 5(0)
AKG Perception P420 Condenser Microphone
- For Voice, Instruments, Drums & Cabs
- Three Polar Patterns for Versatility
- -20 dB Pad Impedes Distortion
- Low-Cut Filter Suppresses Bass Buildup
- Shockmount Inhibits Vibration Noise
- 1″ Gold-Sputtered Dual Large Diaphragms
- Handles Extremely Loud Sound Sources
- Includes Metal Carrying Case
- XLR Output for Hookup to Mic Preamp
- Operates on 48V Phantom Power
HyperX QuadCast S – RGB Multi-Pattern USB Condenser Microphone0 out of 5(0)
HyperX QuadCast S – RGB Multi-Pattern USB Condenser Microphone Features
The HyperX QuadCast™ S is a USB condenser microphone that both sounds great and looks great. The supremely stunning RGB lighting and dynamic effects will add style and flair to any stream or setup, and is customizable via HyperX NGENUITY software. The QuadCast S is an all-inclusive mic, featuring an anti-vibration shock mount to help quiet the rumbles of daily life and a built-in pop filter to muffle plosive sounds. Instantly know your mic status with the LED indicator, and simply tap-to-mute to avoid awkward broadcasting accidents. With four selectable polar patterns, this mic’s prepared for nearly any recording situation and also features a gain control dial to quickly regulate input sensitivity.
- Radiant RGB lighting with dynamic effects: Personalize stunning RGB lighting and dynamic effects for an eye-catching shot of customizable style.
- Built-in anti-vibration shock mount: Isolate the mic and suppress the sound of unintentional rumbles and bumps with the elastic rope suspension.
- Tap-to-mute sensor with LED status indicator: Use the convenient tap-to-mute functionality to prevent an audio accident along with the help of the LED mic status indicator. If the light is on, the mic is active, if the light is off, the mic is muted.
- 4 selectable polar patterns: Choose between four polar patterns (stereo, omnidirectional, cardioid, bidirectional) to optimize your broadcast setup and keep the focus on the sounds you want to be heard.
- Customizable via HyperX Ngenuity Software: Personalize your RGB lighting and effects with the HyperX Ngenuity software.
- Gain control adjustment: Easily adjusts your mic sensitivity by turning the dial at the bottom of the QuadCast.
- Mount adapter, pop filter, and headphone jack: Versatile adapter fits 3’8-inch and 5’8-inch threaded setups, compatible with most mic stands or boom arms. The internal pop filter helps block plosive sounds from hitting the mic, and you can monitor the mic via the headphone jack.
Fifine K683A USB Condenser Microphone with Volume Dial0 out of 5(0)
Fifine K683A USB Condenser Microphone Features
SKU: FIFINE K683A
- 3 Months Warranty
- Studio Quality Audio Unidirectional condenser mic captures crystal clear audio for podcasts, streaming, dictation, voice over.
- Easy-to-use Controls You can quickly adjust the input volume or mute the mic during broadcast and online meetings.
- Headphone Jack Allows you to monitor your recording or listen to the pc audio.
- Comes with Pop Filter Effectively blocks the harsh popping and makes your vocal editing so much easier.
- 6.56ft USB-B to USB-A/C cable Ensures easy connection with different computers. No adapter required.
Shure BETA 87A Supercardioid Condenser Microphone0 out of 5(0)
Shure BETA 87A Supercardioid Condenser Microphone Features
SKU: BETA 87A
- Supercardioid electret condenser mic
- Redesigned with a thicker shank for hand-held comfort
- Break-resistant swivel adapter
- Low-frequency roll-off
- 3-stage pop filter
- 50Hz-18kHz frequency response