At the heart of Skylight is our large, classic-inspired 34mm gold-plated condenser capsule. Integrating premium, professional components and proven circuit designs found in elite microphones, Skylight is built to reduce noise so that your voice shines through in the mix. Custom Pop Filter. Capture cleaner audio with Skylight’s custom-fitted, metal mesh pop filter. Easily tame distracting plosives created from “ppp”, “fff”, and “sss” sounds. Shockmount protection. Skylight’s durable, low-profile professional shockmount reduces unwanted vibrations and rumble for pristine recording.
Shure BETA 57A Dynamic Instrument Microphone0 out of 5(0)
Shure BETA 57A Dynamic Instrument Microphone Features
SKU: BETA 57A
- For General Instrument Capture
- Dynamic Design
- Supercardioid Polar Pattern
- Excellent Off-Axis Rejection
- Neodymium Magnet
- High Signal/Noise Ratio
- Steel Mesh Grill
- Pneumatic Shock Mount
Shure MV7 Podcast Microphone – Silver0 out of 5(0)
Shure MV7 Podcast Microphone – Silver Features
- Legendary Broadcast Sound in USB Format
- USB and XLR Connections
- Built-In Pop Filter for Plosives
- 3.5mm Jack with Direct Monitoring
- Companion App for Sonic Optimization
- Cardioid Pattern Minimizes Room Pickup
- Integrated Touch Panel for Mic Controls
- High-Quality 48 kHz / 24-Bit Audio
- Mac, Windows, iOS & Android
- Included USB Cables, Integrated Mount
HyperX QuadCast S – RGB Multi-Pattern USB Condenser Microphone0 out of 5(0)
HyperX QuadCast S – RGB Multi-Pattern USB Condenser Microphone Features
The HyperX QuadCast™ S is a USB condenser microphone that both sounds great and looks great. The supremely stunning RGB lighting and dynamic effects will add style and flair to any stream or setup, and is customizable via HyperX NGENUITY software. The QuadCast S is an all-inclusive mic, featuring an anti-vibration shock mount to help quiet the rumbles of daily life and a built-in pop filter to muffle plosive sounds. Instantly know your mic status with the LED indicator, and simply tap-to-mute to avoid awkward broadcasting accidents. With four selectable polar patterns, this mic’s prepared for nearly any recording situation and also features a gain control dial to quickly regulate input sensitivity.
- Radiant RGB lighting with dynamic effects: Personalize stunning RGB lighting and dynamic effects for an eye-catching shot of customizable style.
- Built-in anti-vibration shock mount: Isolate the mic and suppress the sound of unintentional rumbles and bumps with the elastic rope suspension.
- Tap-to-mute sensor with LED status indicator: Use the convenient tap-to-mute functionality to prevent an audio accident along with the help of the LED mic status indicator. If the light is on, the mic is active, if the light is off, the mic is muted.
- 4 selectable polar patterns: Choose between four polar patterns (stereo, omnidirectional, cardioid, bidirectional) to optimize your broadcast setup and keep the focus on the sounds you want to be heard.
- Customizable via HyperX Ngenuity Software: Personalize your RGB lighting and effects with the HyperX Ngenuity software.
- Gain control adjustment: Easily adjusts your mic sensitivity by turning the dial at the bottom of the QuadCast.
- Mount adapter, pop filter, and headphone jack: Versatile adapter fits 3’8-inch and 5’8-inch threaded setups, compatible with most mic stands or boom arms. The internal pop filter helps block plosive sounds from hitting the mic, and you can monitor the mic via the headphone jack.
AKG P120 Cardioid Condenser Microphone0 out of 5(0)
AKG P120 Cardioid Condenser Microphone Features
- For Voice, Instruments, Drums & Cabs
- XLR Output for Hookup to Mic Preamp
- Operates on 48V Phantom Power
- Includes Mic Stand Adapter
- Cardioid Pattern Lowers Stage/Room Noise
- Switchable Pad Prevents Distortion
- Low-Cut Filter Suppresses Bass Buildup
- Handles Extremely High Sound Levels
- 0.67″ Gold-Sputtered Diaphragm