Fifine K683A USB Condenser Microphone with Volume Dial
Fifine K683A USB Condenser Microphone Features:
- PLUG AND PLAY – Fifine K683A is compatible with Mac, PS4 and Windows PC computer laptop that has USB-A or USB-C port. No extra driver is required. You can instantly start live streaming, podcasting, computer gaming, ZOOM meetings and more with this external microphone.
- STUDIO QUALITY SOUND – The cardioid condenser mic offers crystal-clear audio with minimum background noise. The wide frequency response and large diaphragm precisely reproduces every details of your voice. Get great sound whether you’re recording vocals, music or even lectures.
- EASY-TO-REACH CONTROLS – The gain knob enables quickly adjustment if there is any sensitivity, lack of sound or distortion during live broadcasting. Or if you want to take a break in the middle of a podcast, use the instant mute button. And there is a 3.5mm headphone jack on the back of this USB streaming mic for real-time monitoring.
- DETACHABLE POP FILTER – No need to buy extra accessories. This audio recording mic comes with compatible pop filter. It helps to reduce the pops and will keep your audiences from being distracted by the harsher sounds. The strong tripod stand allows you to use the computer mic easily in the most comfortable way possible.
- WHAT YOU GET – An all metal studio microphone, foldable tripod stand, pop filter, 6.56ft USB-B to USB A/C cable, 3/8” to 5/8” screw adapter, user manual with guide video. It also comes with friendly tech support to ensure better experience.
- NOTE: This is a cardioid pickup pattern microphone. Make sure to speak directly into the mic diaphragm (the side with “fifine” logo), not into the rear or the top of the mic.