Razer Seiren X USB Streaming Microphone
When it comes to communicating with your fans, friends or family, clarity is key. Whether you’re a streamer looking to produce quality content, or someone who requires a solid video call setup for everyday communication, say it loud and clear with the Razer Seirēn X.
- Ultra-Precise Pickup Pattern
- Shock Resistant
- Compact Form Factor
Fifine K678 USB Condenser Microphone with Volume Dial0 out of 5(0)
Fifine K678 USB Condenser Microphone Features
SKU: FIFINE K678
- 3 Months Warranty
- USB Output – The USB output enables direct integration with a desktop or laptop computer, allowing CD-quality recording to software-based applications without a preamplifier.
- 3.5mm stereo headphone output – USB studio microphone features a volume control and provides direct, latency-free monitoring anywhere.
- Durable metal construction – Die-cast zinc construction with heavy-gauge mesh grille, Integrated desktop base.
- Accessorize your creative space – Transform your desktop into a broadcast studio with 5/8″ Male to 3/8″ Female Adapter and broadcast boom arm. (available separately)
- Accessories Included – A desktop stand and USB cable are included so you can begin recording right away.
Shure BETA 87A Supercardioid Condenser Microphone0 out of 5(0)
Shure BETA 87A Supercardioid Condenser Microphone Features
SKU: BETA 87A
- Supercardioid electret condenser mic
- Redesigned with a thicker shank for hand-held comfort
- Break-resistant swivel adapter
- Low-frequency roll-off
- 3-stage pop filter
- 50Hz-18kHz frequency response
Shure MV7 Podcast Microphone – Silver0 out of 5(0)
Shure MV7 Podcast Microphone – Silver Features
- Legendary Broadcast Sound in USB Format
- USB and XLR Connections
- Built-In Pop Filter for Plosives
- 3.5mm Jack with Direct Monitoring
- Companion App for Sonic Optimization
- Cardioid Pattern Minimizes Room Pickup
- Integrated Touch Panel for Mic Controls
- High-Quality 48 kHz / 24-Bit Audio
- Mac, Windows, iOS & Android
- Included USB Cables, Integrated Mount
HyperX QuadCast S – RGB Multi-Pattern USB Condenser Microphone0 out of 5(0)
HyperX QuadCast S – RGB Multi-Pattern USB Condenser Microphone Features
The HyperX QuadCast™ S is a USB condenser microphone that both sounds great and looks great. The supremely stunning RGB lighting and dynamic effects will add style and flair to any stream or setup, and is customizable via HyperX NGENUITY software. The QuadCast S is an all-inclusive mic, featuring an anti-vibration shock mount to help quiet the rumbles of daily life and a built-in pop filter to muffle plosive sounds. Instantly know your mic status with the LED indicator, and simply tap-to-mute to avoid awkward broadcasting accidents. With four selectable polar patterns, this mic’s prepared for nearly any recording situation and also features a gain control dial to quickly regulate input sensitivity.
- Radiant RGB lighting with dynamic effects: Personalize stunning RGB lighting and dynamic effects for an eye-catching shot of customizable style.
- Built-in anti-vibration shock mount: Isolate the mic and suppress the sound of unintentional rumbles and bumps with the elastic rope suspension.
- Tap-to-mute sensor with LED status indicator: Use the convenient tap-to-mute functionality to prevent an audio accident along with the help of the LED mic status indicator. If the light is on, the mic is active, if the light is off, the mic is muted.
- 4 selectable polar patterns: Choose between four polar patterns (stereo, omnidirectional, cardioid, bidirectional) to optimize your broadcast setup and keep the focus on the sounds you want to be heard.
- Customizable via HyperX Ngenuity Software: Personalize your RGB lighting and effects with the HyperX Ngenuity software.
- Gain control adjustment: Easily adjusts your mic sensitivity by turning the dial at the bottom of the QuadCast.
- Mount adapter, pop filter, and headphone jack: Versatile adapter fits 3’8-inch and 5’8-inch threaded setups, compatible with most mic stands or boom arms. The internal pop filter helps block plosive sounds from hitting the mic, and you can monitor the mic via the headphone jack.